středa 14. října 2009

dara sedaka - i'm your girlfriend (1982)



AOR/Westcoast

In 1982, Dara released her first solo album entitled "I'm Your Girl Friend" only for Japan. Smart lyrics sung in a pure, simple style. Almost demanding (I'M Your Girlfriend! You tell me what you want from me! YOU TELL ME!). David Foster's early 80's producing.

Drums: Mike Baird
Percussion. Paul Lari
Bass: Dennis Belfield
Guitars: Michael Landau, Steve Lukather, Jay Graydon
Keyboards: David Foster
Synthesizer: Steve Porcaro, Kitaro
Sax: Gary Herbig
Horns: Jerry Hey, Gary Grant
Background Vocals: Richard Page, Steve George, Clif Newton, Bryan Adams


Personally favorite : I'M Your Girlfriend, Huggin, The Real Me, Try To See It My Way. Which is your favorite one?

click * on had70 (320 kbps)


BONUS
DE DE - S&M (SEXY MUSIC) (Clean Version) 12" 1983

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts with Thumbnails