neděle 13. května 2018

Oozlum - Ballroom Special Nights (part II) (2018)


higher resolution


Deeper and Pulsing Study of Ballroom Possibilities!

This is what happens when I am asked to play for three ballroom special nights (early 2018)!

Rare, hard to find, hard to imagine in the context of ballroom - you name it - BUT I MAKE IT WORK for your ONE OF A KIND BALL!
(Many music "genres" blending into "WHAT A NIGHT!")

Re-imagined, Re-thought, Re-Felt that emerald breeze in your hair.
A new way of hearing the future of BALLROOM EXTRAVAGANZA!


Here's the part II of the mix
(part I only on request) :







To study is to learn the rules, To create is to break them!




P.S. Thank you for the opportunity to do what I've always very much embraced with all of my love and for loving that moment back, together.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Related Posts with Thumbnails